California Healthy Marriages Coalition (CHMC) can help your California Parish or Diocese start or expand a Marriage Ministry and help it become a Marriage-Building Parish or Diocese.
Here's testimonies from others CHMC has helped:
MARIA COVARRUBIAS, Director of the Office of Catechetical Ministry for the Diocese of San Bernardino, California
CHRIS & VICKIE LYFORD, Founders of Catholic Family Movement, former Family Life Director for the
Diocese of San Francisco, California
Your California Parish is Just 3 Steps Away from Becoming a Marriage-Building Parish!
1. Request our FREE Marriage-Building Parish Pack (send contact and shipping info by email to
2. Review materials in the Marriage-Building Parish Pack which include:
*NACFLM National Conference 2007 - Plenary Presentation by Dennis Stoica, President of CHMC
**NACFLM National Conference 2010 -Presentation by Dennis Stoica & Maria Covarrubias, Director of the Office of Catechetical Ministry for the Diocese of San Bernardino, California
3. Register to partner with CHMC to become a Marriage-Building Parish.
Download CHMC's How-To-Kit to Start and/or Expand a Marriage Ministry.
(1) First Steps to Launch a Marriage Ministry
(2) Guide to Developing Your Marriage Ministry
If your parish has couples or individuals interested in teaching Marriage Education and/or Relationship Education:
(1) Identify Curricula* to Offer
(2) Register for an Upcoming Class
(3) Sign Up for Facilitator Training
* CHMC strongly recommends Mastering the Mysteries of Love. In addition to the curriculum, read Mastering the Mysteries of Love - Biblical Validations of the 10 Skills.
Read What Else CHMC has to Offer for Clergy and Church Leaders >>