Do you want California to become a state where children, marriages, and families thrive? So does California Healthy Marriages Coalition!
CHMC's approach is to improve the well-being of children by strengthening the relationship of parents through Marriage Education and Relationship Skills classes throughout California.
That's where you come in. We need your help! Here's ten ways you can get involved!
• Promote this website to your friends and family.
• Attend a Marriage Education or Relationship Skills class, and tell your friends about it!.
• Show others the difference a Marriage Education or Relationship Skills class can make in a marriage and family relationship ... and encourage them to go too.
• Give an engaged or newly married couple the gift of a Marriage Education class.
•Receive training to become a facilitator of a Marriage Education or Relationship Skills class.
• Conduct Marriage Education or Relationship Skills classes (once you've gotten trained) at a local church, community center, hospital, or school.
• Encourage local leaders (faith, community, social service, government, business) to work together and become more active in strengthening the health of marriages and families.
• Coordinate a meeting of local leaders to showcase what other communities across the state are doing to strengthen marriages and families.
• Start a Healthy Marriage Coalition in your community, or through a natural network of organizations for the purpose of coordinating and expanding Marriage Education and Relationship Skills class opportunities.
• Link to CaMarriage.com and RelationshipsCA.org.
• Conduct classes.